The mission of Portland Open Bible Community Pantry (POBC Pantry) is to provide essential items with compassion and dignity to those in our community who are going through difficult times.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION | HOURS OF OPERATION
Food Distribution Days/Hours:
Tuesdays 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thursdays 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
NEED TO RECEIVE OR DONATE FOOD?
If you have any questions, or would like to receive food from our Community Pantry, or to donate, please contact:
POBC Pantry Director
Phone: (503) 442-8228
PLEASE NOTE: This institution is an equal opportunity provider. To receive or donate food, please contact our Pantry Director during regular pantry hours.
Portland Open Bible Community Pantry
3223 Southeast 92nd Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97266
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
We view ourselves as relational, and would love your feedback! Please email us at email@example.com.
If you prefer to talk to a real live person, please call our Pantry Director at 503.442.8228.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
The food pantry is run solely on donations from our community.
- DONATE FOOD – Drop off items at Portland Open Bible Church. For larger donations we can arrange to pick them up. Call the church to arrange a drop off/pick up appointment.
- VOLUNTEER – Reach out to learn where help is needed most!
- HOST AN EVENT/PARTNER WITH US – Host a food drive or event to benefit the pantry. We’ll help you plan and organize.
- Free Food Market – Wednesday, September 12 (11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- Winter Gala and Silent Auction – Saturday, November 3 (5:00 – 8:00 p.m.)